Dex Holders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» DH Birthday Rules
Pokespe RP EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:10 pm by Sapphire

» favorite pokemon ever
Pokespe RP EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:00 pm by Sapphire

» Favorite Pokemon Couple?
Pokespe RP EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:44 pm by Sapphire

» Embarrassing Moments
Pokespe RP EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:24 pm by Misty

» Best Anime Film.
Pokespe RP EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:40 am by Misty

» Summer Swim Suit Competition.
Pokespe RP EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:01 am by Blue

» Post Yourself ;D
Pokespe RP EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:51 pm by ♣Topaz♣

» Fairly important announcement Dexholders
Pokespe RP EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:44 pm by Blue

» Blue and Chey's fun time.
Pokespe RP EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 pm by Blue

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
wix_Link

Pokespe RP

+2
Emerald
Blue
6 posters

Go down

Pokespe RP Empty Pokespe RP

Post  Blue Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:03 am

[A young teen with long brown hair, and blue crystal eyes walks out of her little home in Pallet Town. She walks along down to the stream that takes you to Cinnabar island with a red skirt above knees. She is also wearing a light blue tank top, a white sun hat, tennie shoes and light blue scrunch socks. With the door of her house closing behind her she walks towards Cinnabar Island water routes. Once there she sends out her partner, Blasty her Blastoise and jumps on its back into the water as they both travel to Cinnabar Island for the afternoon.]
Blue
Blue
Admin

https://dexholder.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pokespe RP Empty Re: Pokespe RP

Post  Emerald Mon May 02, 2011 1:06 am

-A young blonde hair teenaged boy wearing a green and white striped collar shirt and baggy pants and a chain on the left side of his pants with a emerald gem on his forehead was on Cinnabar island waving to the girl on her blastoise, a big smile on his face as his green eyes grew wide as she got closer to the island, along with his sceptile by his side resting under a tree in the shade-

Last edited by Emerald on Mon May 02, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some details)
Emerald
Emerald
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/thenintendouboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddie Thu May 12, 2011 7:02 pm

* a teenager wearing a white shirt and red jacket with jeans who has his hat tipped over his face pulls it up slighty showing a slight smirk on his face with hail and snow blowing all around him but does not feel it looks out from the top of a mountain does a deep manly laugh and looks down from the mountain and see's the two teenagers and looks at them

Last edited by reddie on Thu May 12, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out some details (lol))
Reddie
Reddie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokespe RP Empty My turn ;)

Post  Green Fri May 13, 2011 12:21 am

A serious young man looks onto the shore, debris still covering his shirt, and sees an old rival approaching Cinnibar island on her Blastoise.(The island had become a great secluded meeting place and training ground since the eruption of it's volcano).This is only a minor nuisance/interruption to his training but maybe a break is just what he needs.Still, it could be more then just her trying to pester him, she could easily have come here to disclose dire news or reveal some new danger.Things are still unclear and he guesses that he'll just have to wait to find out.*He puts his jacket back on,returns his scizor and goes to join his young blonde friend, Raldz,in greeting Blue.He then stands next to him under the newly grown tree and tries to see if he can finish the chapter in his "totally not a romance" novel before she reached the shore.
Green
Green
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kotone Sun May 15, 2011 6:44 pm

- Up on the basically extinct volcano there stood a girl, of about twelve. Her chocolate brown haired tied up in two separate pigtails that defied gravity on her shoulders. Covering her head was a big white hat. It's signature mark being a red bow on the side of it. Her attire consisting of A red shirt that went just to her elbows and a pair of blue overalls that only went above her thighs, on her feet she wore a pair of thigh high knee socks that had black lining on where they met her skin, also sporting a pair of regular slip on red colored shoes. It was clearly her way of fashion and she didn't care what anyone had to say about it. Next to her side, stood her loyal Typhlosion. It reminded her of the days when she was a new trainer, but look at her now she was the new Champion of Johto. She smiled, looking out onto the horizon of the island, in the distance she saw a girl on a Blastoise and smiled, knowing it was her old friend Blue or whom she had liked to call "Bruu". Looking back down at the island she noticed two people down by the shore that she had noticed before and gasped. It was Green, she hoped that he still hadn't been too surprised that she had beaten himself AND Red, but seeing as that had been a long while ago she shrugged and attempted to crawl off of the mountain, to her dismay she slipped and fell. Her Typhlosion trying to help her up but failed resulting in both of them tumbling down the mountain of the volcano. She screamed causing all of the people down by the shore to look up and see her. After a few more moments of tumbling downs she landed on solid ground with a flop and sighed, adjusting her hat and dusting herself off, she had really made a fool of herself this time. But none the less she looked up at Green and a new face whom she had not seen around these parts and smiled. " ....Long time no see? " She gave a grin as she said so. Her Typhlosion let out a slight growl as it saw Green.
Kotone
Kotone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Sun May 15, 2011 7:46 pm

[Pushing her caramell colored hair back from the wind, she approaches the island with her friend Kotone tumbling down the mountian side. She then hops off Blasty and returns him; running towards a cute familiar face, her tumbled friend and a blonde boy she hasn't seen since their last final battle.] ''Kotone, you ok, that was quite a fall ya had there.~"[She then helps her up off the ground then turns around facing the two other guys. She looks up to the one slightly taller than her and quite simmlar looking besides the name colored eyes. Smiling warmly, she hugs him tightly as if shes been waiting to see that face in forever. She then lets go and swirls down to the other's height and shakes his hand.] ''Been awhile Emerald, nice to see you away from Hoenn.''[After her greetings to the three, she turns facing the dark atmoshpere around the challenging mountian, Mt.Silver where Green and her's close friend Red is upon. Smirking at that distance, she turns back around to the other two with wind blowing her long brown hair around as she puts her hat she recieved from Silver a long time ago back on. Then, she intertwines her hand with Green's.] ''Shall we all rent that beach house on the other side of the island that was recently built for now till the rest of the reigions Dex Holder's travel here?''
Blue
Blue
Admin

https://dexholder.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Mon May 16, 2011 1:28 am

"It's been awhile, good to see you again,"he replies"Looks like we're getting all the dexholders back together". He clasps his hand in Blue's and looks at the island(note:as a backstory for this island how about it developed from the magma after the eruption of Cinnabar island)."That plan sounds good to me, I guess we should get to the island as soon as possible,who knows when the rest of the dh will arrive." *He takes out his Golduck and jumps on it surf board style with a once thieving girl* "Hey Ems and Kotone I don't remember if you have any water types so I guess you could use blastoise"he says a bit rushed. "Well also I wonder when Red will decide to get off that mountain again" *stares in the direction of Mt.Silver and waves after hearing Red's hearty man laugh* "He certainly has gotten a bit stranger over the years.." he murmurs to himself.*checks to make sure that everyone is ready to go and jets off towards the (insert name here) island*. 030
Pokespe RP Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm0FYslv2yiqeXiYmaqKKtd4cFsyJA_VOm1MvkLag5faqkR9tS7g
Green
Green
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emerald Tue May 17, 2011 4:04 am

-he looks at his old friend kotone as blue helped her up- are you alright?? -he smiles as blue greets both me and green, as he shook her hand he greeted her back with a big grin- yeah it feels good here in Kanto, and I just love these new clothes I got here. Feels great to take off those extenders things, I'm just as tall as I was with them on last time we met now! -sceptile gets up and he greets Hus friends blasty and typhlosion as emerald watches the waves in the sea then as green and blue talked he looks at Mt. Silver, questioning who he sees at the top, scratching his head, he notices green asking if he had any water pokemon, he watched green use surf as he sent out his mantine and looks at Kotone- you wanna come? We have room for ya
Emerald
Emerald
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/thenintendouboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kotone Fri May 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Kotone blinked as she had not understood the entire situation. All she knew was that everyone was calling out their water Pokemon. Now remembering Emerald she smiled and nodded a few times, a huge smile never leaving her ever so happy face. " Yeah! Sure Raldz~! " She reached into her bag and pulled out a shiny red and white Pokeball and threw it up into the air and out popped her Lapras who nuzzled her affectionately. In response. she climbed onto it's back and into the water they went. She tilted her head noticing Green and Blue already ahead of herself and Emerald and sighed, Making sure that Lapras followed right behind them so they wouldn't get lost.
Kotone
Kotone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond Fri May 20, 2011 6:33 pm

-A young boy around 12 years old who looks like (see picture) was relaxing watching the others as they were getting their water-types out, he rummages through his bag to come to a sudden realization "Darn it i don't have any water types!"-
Diamond
Diamond
Admin

Location : Location... hm... i am in your computers reading ur emails

Back to top Go down

Post  Kotone Fri May 20, 2011 7:01 pm

" Oh you need a hand Dia? " Kotone smiled as she turned back looking at him while still on her Lapras. " You can hitch a ride with me and Lapras if you want. "
Kotone
Kotone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond Fri May 20, 2011 7:18 pm

-he looks at her and answers her proposal "Sure, i don't mind, well... that is if it isn't too much of a problem to you is it?"-
Diamond
Diamond
Admin

Location : Location... hm... i am in your computers reading ur emails

Back to top Go down

Post  Kotone Fri May 20, 2011 7:43 pm

" Nope! Now hop on! " She patted a spot in back of her on her Lapras and smiled. " They're going to leave us behind if you take any longer. "
Kotone
Kotone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum