Dex Holders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» DH Birthday Rules
Favorite Song Quotes. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:10 pm by Sapphire

» favorite pokemon ever
Favorite Song Quotes. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:00 pm by Sapphire

» Favorite Pokemon Couple?
Favorite Song Quotes. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:44 pm by Sapphire

» Embarrassing Moments
Favorite Song Quotes. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:24 pm by Misty

» Best Anime Film.
Favorite Song Quotes. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:40 am by Misty

» Summer Swim Suit Competition.
Favorite Song Quotes. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:01 am by Blue

» Post Yourself ;D
Favorite Song Quotes. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:51 pm by ♣Topaz♣

» Fairly important announcement Dexholders
Favorite Song Quotes. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:44 pm by Blue

» Blue and Chey's fun time.
Favorite Song Quotes. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 pm by Blue

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
wix_Link

Favorite Song Quotes.

5 posters

Go down

Favorite Song Quotes. Empty Favorite Song Quotes.

Post  Blue Fri May 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Ofcourse everyone here likes music right? Also how they tend to connect to the words played through out the song. :3 Well, post your favorite quotes in songs you like.

-Go: Audio : Don't Tell Me
''You just sit there quiet with your fake smile. Don't tell me, don't tell me. Everything's alright and you're happy. Is it something you can't say I'll stay all night so tell me, so tell me. What is there to hide? I'm with you.''

-My Chemical Romance : Famous Last Words
''I am not afraid to keep on living. I am not afraid to walk this world alone. Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven. Nothing you can say can stop me going home.''

-Trading Yesterday : Just A Little Girl
'' 'Cus all of this is all that I can Take.And you could never understand the demons that I face.So go ahead and bat your eyes and lie right to the world. For with everything you are you're just a little girl.''

-Marianas Trench : Masterpiece Theatre II
''In this masterpiece I made I'll burn out and slip away. And this is just a part I portray. You're beautiful, can I hide in you and stay here.They keep mostly to themselves. Hush now, they'll hurt you till your heart melts. They know you're lonely, and they will only break your heart And this masterpiece will tear you apart.''

-Boys like Girls : Love Drunk
''I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover. Love you forever; forever is over. We used to kiss all night now its just a bar fight. Say Hello or Goodbye.''

-The Latency : Tonight I Love You
''I'd give you the day but it's not mine yet. I'll ask you to stay here till then. I think I'm falling for you, I need you. I just want to look in your eyes and see all that you have looking back at me. I think tonight I love you.''

-A Rocket to the Moon : Baby Blue Eyes
''Baby, baby blue eyes stay with me by my side 'til the morning through the night. Well baby, stand there holding my sides. Close your baby blue eyes. Every moment feels right and I may feel like a fool but I'm the only one dancing with you.''

-Good with Grenades : Bruises and Bitemarks
''Two single hearts on fire currently on the wire. As inibitions fade a focus moment made. Bruises and Bitemarks say, takes one to bring the pain. Passion of lies in screams, of estacitic dreams.''

-Maroon 5 : Misery
''So let me be, I'll set you free. Oh yeah I am in misery, their ain't nobody that can comfort me. Oh yeah, why won't you answer me? Your silence is slowly killing me Oh yeah girl you really got me bad, you really got me bad. I'm gonna get you back, gonna get you back.''

-Joy Williams : We
''She's independent and beautiful, wish I could be like her. She's got the girls and the boys so wrapped around her finger. Rumor is she's some kind of dream. Nobody knows she cries herself to sleep! We, are not that different from eachother! We.. Just wan't somebody to discover! Who we really are when we drop our guard, that love has to start with you and me.''

Last edited by Blue on Sun May 22, 2011 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Blue
Blue
Admin

https://dexholder.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite Song Quotes. Empty Re: Favorite Song Quotes.

Post  Diamond Fri May 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Face Down lyrics - by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect
every action in this world will bear a consequence
'The Annihilation of Monsteropolis' by The Megas
(makes Airman seem like a hipster)
No one in this world can understand
Who I am
That is why I'm my own biggest fan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuX5_OWObA0
Its called the road,
The rainbow road
The road that you go

AAAAAAND FINALLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24
Sittin' on tha toilet
Sittin' on tha toilet
Sittin' on tha toilet
Sittin' on tha toilet
Sittin' on tha toilet
Sittin' on tha toilet
Diamond
Diamond
Admin

Location : Location... hm... i am in your computers reading ur emails

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren Fri May 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Fear of Flying- A Rocket to The Moon
"Can you take me back to the person I used to be? back when you were there for me."

High school Party (girl)-bo burnham
"Insert a euphemism, A sexy mental prism, Increase my pelvic rhythm, Fill you with my syllogism"

Not a Second To Waste- A Rocket To The Moon
"I'm counting the times you've lied to my face, my hands were full not a second to waste!"

I'm like a lawyer with the way I keep getting you off- Fall out Boy
"Last Year's wishes, are this year's apologies"

Nero and 12th Planet- Skrillex
"If you want to get with me there's one thing you gotta know. I like my beats fast and my bass down low."

Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  Kotone Fri May 20, 2011 7:39 pm

- Hollywood Undead : Circles
" It feels like I'm killing myself just willing myself just to pray for some help. I'd give it all just to have, have your eternity cause it's all that assures me. It's worth all that hurts me.

- Paramore : Decode
" Do you see what we've done? We're gonna make such fools of ourselves.

- The Gorillaz : On Melancholy Hill
" Well you can't get what you want, but you can get me."

- Coldplay : Yellow
" Your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones...Turn it into something beautiful. You know, you know I love you so. "

- Lady Gaga : Judas
" I'll bring him down. Bring him down down. "

- Enrique Iglesias : Heartbeat
" Stop stealing my heart away, you're stealing my heart away. "

- DJ Skeptik : Colours of The Rainbow
" The colours of the rainbow shine so bright, everytime I look into your eyes. "

- Libera From Hell (Not sure how it's spelt.) : Fight the Power.
" Do the impossible, See the invisible, Row row fight the powah. Touch the Untouchable, break the unbreakable, Row row fight the powah. "

- Panty and Stocking : Fallen Angel
" So close, and it's you that I believe in. So close, but far away so far I can't touch but I'll hold on because it's you I love so dearly. "

- Little Boots - Symmetry
" Just love me in perfect symmetry. Be my everything if you just love me in perfect symmetry. Only you can make me feel complete. "

- V Factory : LoveStruck
" I'm crazy for you. And just like a fool you know that I can't stop stop stop my desire. I'm crazy for you and you know it too. "

- Fort Minor : Where'd You Go?
" Where'd you go? I miss you so. Seems like it's been forever since you've been gone. "

- Drake : Paris Morton Music (YES RAP >:U )
" Would've came back for you, I just needed time. To do what I had to do. Caught in the life. I can't let it go whether that's right I will never know. Hope you forgive me never meant wrong. Tried to be patient but waited too long. "

- Katy Perry : Not Like The Movies
" If it's not like the movies then that's how it should be. "

- Katy Perry : E.T.
" For you, I'd risk it all. "

...Eheh...got carried away and my emotions got the best of me. silent
Kotone
Kotone
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Sat May 21, 2011 9:49 pm

SugarCult - Do It Alone
Hello, can I say that there's something wrong with this place. I've got time, just to waste. If you would be my new escape. So then I say can't find a lover Well there's no other way of pulling me under Cause it's gotta be fate if we're under the covers It's all gonna be A-OK, A-OK

Coheed and Cambria - Wake up
I've earned through hope and faith The curves around your face That I'm the one you'll hold forever. If morning never comes for either one of us, Then this I pray to you wherever. I'll do anything for you. This story is for you. 'Cause I'd do anything you want me to... for you. I'll do anything for you, Kill anyone for you. So leave yourself intact 'Cause I won't be coming back. In a phrase to cut these lips, I loved you.

Lucky Twice - Lucky
You can fool yourself I promise it will help Now every single day I just wanna hear you saying "I'm so lucky lucky, I'm so lucky lucky, I'm so lovely lovely, I'm so lovely lovely"

Damien Rice - Cannonball (whole song because it's too beautiful to cut out)
There’s still a little bit of your taste in my mouth. There’s still a little bit of you laced with my doubt, It’s still a little hard to say, what's going on. There’s still a little bit of your ghost, your witness, There’s still a little bit of your face, i haven't kissed You step a little closer each day That I can´t say what´s going on. Stones taught me to fly.
Love, it taught me to lie. Life, it taught me to die So it's not hard to fall When you float like a cannonball There’s still a little bit of your song in my ear There’s still a little bit of your words i long to hear You step a little closer to me So close that I can´t see what´s going on Stones taught me to fly Love taught me to lie Life taught me to die So its not hard to fall When you float like a cannon. Stones taught me to fly Love, it taught me to cry So come on courage, teach me to be shy 'Cause its not hard to fall,
And I don't want to scare her Its not hard to fall And i don't want to lose Its not hard to grow When you know that you just don't know.

Peter Gabriel - The Book Of Love (Love you Tyler <3)
The book of love is long and boring No one can lift the damn thing It's full of charts and facts and figures and instructions for dancing But I, I love it when you read to me
And you, You can read me anything. The book of love has music in it, In fact that's where music comes from, Some of it is just transcendental, Some of it is just really dumb, But I, I love it when you sing to me And you, You can sing me anything.

Natasha Bedingfield - Backyard
Silly jokes and fairy tales,Where did we leave them? Lost in the backyard Your lasso my tiara, My wand, your plastic bazooka, Why can't we be how we were, In the backyard. Your cowboy hat, my tutu.You hide and seek, I catch you,Why can't we be how we were in the backyard. Simple days of hand in hand, And drawing our names in the sand, Somehow life just complicates, Our buried treasure it just waits, Lost in the backyard, You can still meet me in the garden, You and I and hide behind the rosebed,You and I Lost in the backyard again.

>Blublu - You're the apple to my pie<
Misty
Misty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down